- LLM in corporate, banking and financial law - Fordham University, New York.
- LLM in International litigation and arbitration - University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas).
- LLB - Universidad Regiomontana, Monterrey, Mexico.
- First two years of law school - University of Vienna, Austria.
- Leal Isla & Horváth, S. C. – Founding partner (2007-)
- Servicios Aeroportuarios del Centro-Norte (OMA) - Coordinator of the legal area of the Company (2004-2005).
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer - Intern in international commercial arbitration group, Paris (2006). Collaborated in preparing a report a proposed revision of the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rule. http://www.uncitral.org/pdf/english/news/arbrules_report.pdf
- University of Monterrey, LLB- professor of International Private Law (2006-2008).
- University of Nuevo Leon, LLM - professor of arbitration (2006-2009).
- Universidad Regiomontana, LLM - professor of international contracts - (2011).
Areas of Expertise
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Corporate and Commercial Law
- National and International Contracts
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Member of the Board of the Nuevo León Chapter of the National Bar Association, Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados (2013-).
- Coordinator of the Financial Commission of the Nuevo León Chapter of the National Bar Association, Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados (2013-).
- Conferences given in Mexico, Panama and the United States about topics related to arbitration and venture capital.
Articules and notes on specialized law magazines
- Amendments to the Mexican Commercial Code on judicial intervention in arbitration", with Carlos Gerardo Leal Isla Garza, Revue de l´arbitrage, Paris, No. 1, 2011, pp. 325-32
- Can a Board of Directors just say no?
Articles in newspapers
- Editorialist in El Horizonte, in the Section of Finance (2013-).
- Endeavor mentor (2011-).