Guillermo Terán Esparza
- Doctor of Law (PhD) - Nuevo Leon University (2016-2018)
- Master Degree in Corporate Law- University of Monterrey (2011-2013).
- Master Degree in International Commerce Law- Universidad Pantheon-Assas, Paris II (2011-2013).
- Law Bachelor Degree - Universidad de Monterrey (2010).
- College specialization course on European and Latin-American integration, and international commerce. - Carlos III University of Madrid (2009).
- Programmer in Applied Informatics- Premier Institute (2000).
- Cacheaux, Cavazos & Newton,S.C.- Legal intern in several areas (2009).
- Serna y Asociados, S.C.- Legal intern on labor law department (2007-2008).
- Consultoría Empresarial Integral- Legal intern on labor law department (2003-2006).
- Independent IT Consultant (2000-2010).
- University of Coahuila, LLM in Labor Law - professor of Social Security Regime (2014).
Areas of Expertise
- IT and Privacy Law
- Labor Law - advise and litigation
- Real Estate and Administrative Law
- International Corporate and Commercial Law
- Japanese (basic)
- French (intermediate)
- Italian (intermediate).
- Mexican Academy of Labor and Social Security Law
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Phi Delta Phi International Law Fraternity – Santos Theriot Chapter
- Latin American Council of International and Compared Law.
- Mexican Youth Council.
- Participation in national and international conferences and seminars regarding labor, IT and Privacy la
- "Cum Laude Honorific mention for outstanding academic achievement during master studies – University of Monterrey (2013)
- Excellence award for master’s degree thesis on “The good and bad faith of the job offering in an ordinary labor trial” (2013)
- Outstanding academic and curricular trajectory award – H. Congress of the State of Nuevo Leon (2011)
- “Carlos Francisco Cisneros Ramos” award for outstanding academic trajectory in the legal field – Martinez Arrieta Legal Research Center (2011)
- Outstanding academic trajectory award – Mexican College of Attorneys – Nuevo Leon Chapter (2011)
- Excellence award for bachelor’s degree thesis on “The trial and training agreements in individual labor law” (2010)
- Member of the Fourth generation of the Honors Program of the University of Monterrey (2010)
- "Cum Laude Honorific mention for outstanding academic achievement during bachelor studies – University of Monterrey (2010)
- "Magna Cum Laude Honorific mention for outstanding academic and extra curricular achievement during bachelor studies – University of Monterrey (2010)
- Academic excellence scholarship granted by the University of Monterrey for bachelor and master studies.